The Extended Form addon is specially made for the Concrete5 users who need just that littlebit more from there forms. This addon allows you to add titles, text, horizontal rules and much, much more!
The standard form addon in Concrete5 allows you to add:
- File uploads
Extended Form addon gives you the possibility to add these additional form items:
- TinyMCE textarea
- E-mailaddress (with validation and notification option)
- Date and/or time
- Rating options (jQuery)
- "Other" options for selectboxes, checkboxes and radiobuttons
- Labels for radiobuttons and checkboxes.
- No more tables, all div's!
Furthermore you can add the following content to your form:
- Title (heading 4)
- Text (paragraph)
- Horizontal rule
- Empty line (just some space between formfields)
- Fieldset (with optional legend)
- Notification to formfiller
You can send a copy of the notification mail to an emailaddress formfield in the form.
- "Other" option
Selectionboxes, checkboxes and radiobuttons can be expanded with "other" option, which opens a textfield.
- Send attachment to recipient and/or admin
You can add an attachment to the the notification mails.
- Capture loggedin user
There is also a possibility to capture the loggedin user.
To make this addon complete, you can load a tooltip (jQuery) with each formfield.
This addon creates a single page in the Reports tab. There you can export and read the submissions. Just like the form block.